Friday, July 6, 2012

Sizzle Sizzle



This summer has to be the hottest in years.  Maybe not, but after weeks of temperatures in the 90s and 100s (!), I'm ready for some cool breezes. 

I have to admit, I prefer warmer weather to cooler.  I LOVED that we had a mild winter.  I'm what you'd call a "Winter Hater" (ok, so I might call me that).  I would rather be anyplace tropical than deal with one tenth of an inch of snow. 

But this is ridiculous.  My body has produced so much sweat that I think that I am going to apply for lake resort status for my belly button.  Even the pool is like bath water, and THAT'S not refreshing. 





Makes Texas look downright cool, don't it, Mr. Ex-President?


If we do not get some relief soon, I may even actually (GASP!) wish for autumn!!!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrhf_zgtmAg


No comments:

Post a Comment